Monday, February 18, 2008

What's a girl to do?

In September I visited a seminary in Kentucky and loved it. The professors were incredibly kind, the students were helpful, smart, and friendly. The campus housing was impeccable and the location in the city was ideal.

On Sunday I visited another seminary in St. Louis. It felt like home. I could really see myself there. The problem is, I won't get as much financial aid there as I will at the school in Kentucky. But the other really positive thing is how close the St. Louis school is to home.

I don't know what to do, but hopefully when I find out if I'm accepted to those two schools and know what kind of scholarship packages I can get I'll be able to make a better decision.

I loved both schools, but one more than the other. I just hope the school in St. Louis accepts me!

No comments: