Sunday, March 8, 2009

These Dreams...

As you may know, I rarely have dreams that I remember in the morning. However, last night I tossed and turned a lot, never really getting into a deep enough sleep to forget what my brain was doing. So I now have a dream that I sort of remember. 

In this dream, I wrote lyrics to a song. It was really good! I think it was an assignment for a class? But that part is sort of hazy. The theme was about being God's children - I remember that much. The really frustrating part though is that I can't remember any of the words! Everyone I sang it for in my dream really liked it and I was really proud of it. But now it's gone from my memory. I've always wished I was more musically gifted and that dream made me really happy. But, upon waking up, I was immediately frustrated because I couldn't remember any of the words to my song.

So, instead of having a pleasant dream that I get to remember, because I usually only remember nightmares, I have a pleasant dream that now brings me frustration.

I bet that song means something. Anyone know any dream interpreters? Man, where's Joseph when ya need him?!

No comments: